Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
This ECU is designed for the E36 M50TUB25 engine.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU only works with the Engine Code M50TUB25 (Bosch ECU from factory).
- Works with manual & automatic transmissions.
- Built in 4 Bar MAP sensor or 7 Bar MAP sensor included.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options .
- This ECU will need a modification before E-Throttle is usable.
M50TUB25 engine with the Bosch M3.3.1 ECU from factory
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
Sequential fuel delivery
Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
OEM idle hardware supported
5D boost control with three switchable tables
Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
Continuous barometric correction (on board)
QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
Individual cylinder correction
USB tuning cable included
Stats recording into on-board memory
Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
512 mega bytes data logging memory
Knock with "windowing"
Expansion connector - The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
TEMP3 Temperature sensor input
TEMP4 Temperature sensor input
VOLT4 Analog 0-5V input
VOLT5 Analog 0-5V input
DI8 Digital Input
DI7 Digital Input
+5V Low Current +5V Supply
GND Sensor Ground Only
*Please see the PC Link Help file for details regarding installing the Expansion Cable.
Click here to download the full Specifications PDF.